Anderson Mill Tract is rich with history, timber, beauty and wildlife. It is not often that a tract has so much to offer. There are 180 acres of beautiful upland and creek bottom hardwoods alongside flowing creeks. Overlooking the confluence of two creeks are the ruins of an old grist mill (1852). On a hillside above that site is the site of Heard's Fort, one of the first Capitals of Georgia. A narrow powerline bisects the tract giving excellent opportunity for wildlife viewing and hunting. There are several food plots located throughout the planted pine stands. A 1982 Pine Plantation is heavily stocked and is ready for its second thinning and thus could provide immediate income. An old dairy barn that was converted to a hunting cabin is equipped with well water and electricity. An excellent and well maintained road system traverses the tract.