Bid, Buy, and Own a 480± Acre Hunting Ranch in Fall River, Kansas.
Live Online Webinar: Thurs, Oct 13 • 1:07 Cst
Property Preview Saturday October 8 • 11-2 Cst
Will Absolutely Sell Once Minimum Bid is Met.
2 Parcels • 5 Ponds • Ranch Home • Zoned Agricultural • Adjacent to Flint Oak- America's Premier Hunting Resort • ½ mile of Indian Creek River Frontage
Now is your opportunity to bid, buy, and own 477± acres of prime hunting land comprised of 2 separate parcels - perfect for the avid hunter, rancher, or outdoors enthusiast. This property offers peace and tranquility - and could be a nice space to call home or a dream retreat for those who like to get away and enjoy an outdoor lifestyle and have some distance between their nearest neighbors.
• 5 Ponds
• 0.5± miles of Indian Creek River run through the south side
• North half of the land currently has 60+ acres of hay being grown
• A portion of the property is leased for grazing cattle
• Currently zoned agricultural but could be changed into a recreational land zoning or subdivided into smaller parcels at buyer's option.
• Abounds with deer, duck, pheasant, quail, and turkey
• As a landowner, you don't need to go through a lottery system to get hunting tags; reach out to the state to get your hunting license and tags.
• It also has been and can be leased as quality hunting grounds.
• Rustic Ranch Home
• City water, septic system, active cellular service
• Adjacent to Flint Oak - America's Premier Hunting Resort
• 75 miles from Wichita.
This property is being offered at a minimum bid of $1500 an acre. Similar properties in the area are selling for $4,000-$5,000 an acre - don't miss this opportunity to own this amazing property for a fraction of the value.
2.5% Broker Co-Op call out
Auctions are fun and easy. Call us today or visit our website for more information about the property and the auction process.
UCRE | Prestige Auction
Janelle Karas, Auctioneer
ERA Great American Reality
Brodrick Jayroe, Agent
10% Buyer's Premium. Visit website for full auction terms. Franchise office is independently owned and operated.
More Ranch Details
More Ranches from United Country Real Estate
- 22.4 AC : AUCTION
- New54.6 AC : AUCTION
- New10 AC : AUCTION
- New12.2 AC : AUCTION
- 98 AC : $1.15M
- 36 AC : $1.25M
- 20 AC : $768K
- 12 AC : $1.9M
- 234 AC : $3M
- 166 AC : $2.99M
- New34.5 AC : $1.7M
- 715 AC : $3.25M