New on the market from Tutt Land Company, a beautiful 72-acre tract in Houston County. This is a great property in a great location. The planning and care that went into the development of this tract is evident the moment you see it. There's a combined 2,800 feet of paved road frontage on Creek Church and Harvey Hicks roads. Power and water are in place and internet is available along the road. Located 11 miles east of the Ross Clark Circle and just under a mile south of US Hwy 84 East in the Pansey Community, this property provides 100% peaceful country living, yet is convenient to shopping, medical, and entertainment a mere 15 minutes away in Dothan. This tract is also located a short hour and a half from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico beaches. The property is surrounded by farms, timberland, and good neighbors.
This property has incredible aesthetic beauty, is set up for horses or cows, and has great hunting for deer, turkey, dove, and ducks. There are several excellent sites to build a dream home or weekend cabin with great views of the property. There are a dozen or so mature pecan trees on the property - just enough to enjoy all the pecans one would want but not the upkeep of a large orchard. The property is fenced and cross-fenced. There is a good mix of pine and hardwood across the tract with several varieties of mast bearing oaks that were planted.
Highlights of the property include:
• 6,250 square foot red-iron metal barn with 3,750 square feet enclosed, insulated space with lights, power and water.
• 2 newer operational grain bins
• Horse stable and tack room with water and power
• 5 acre fenced horse pasture
• Small, older hunting cabin with power
• 2 ponds totaling 2 acres; one spring fed with auxiliary water supply and water level control system - stocked with bass and sunfish
• Established dove fields
• 15 acres of planted pine - saw timber to pre-merch
• Food plots and shooting houses
• Established quail course
• 2 water wells and 2 power service meters
• 1 older septic tank
• All weather road system across the entire property
This is a rare opportunity to own a great tract that has been shaped by the careful stewardship of the owner. There's a lot of time value in this property that can't be reproduced in the short term. Someone is going to fall in love with this tract and soon. Schedule your chance to see this tract while it's still available - contact Bill Gray with Tutt Land Company.
Ranch Maps & Attachments
Directions to Ranch
From the Ross Clark Circle in Dothan, take US Hwy 84 East 11.2 miles and turn right onto Creek Church Road. Travel south on Creek Church Road 9/10 (nine tenths) of a mile and turn right onto Harvey Hicks Road. Property begins on the right in 1-10 (one tenth) of a mile.