• Additional pictures coming soon.
• If you're looking for a hunting tract or rural getaway, this property checks a lot of boxes: cabin, pond, mature hardwoods, planted pine for future income, high wildlife population in a nice quiet area 45-min from Columbus.
• The 3Br/2Ba cabin is sold as-is. It's been used as a hunting cabin and appears to be structurally sound, but with a little work, this could be a really neat Country Cabin or Permanent Residence. Also, 2 barns for equipment storage or finish out into a Cook House.
• The Pond: it currently holds water year-round, but the Owner thinks there's a leak in the dam or the pipe. So, in its current condition it's an excellent water source for deer, turkey, hogs, and shoot ducks in the winter, but with a little work could be made into a beautiful 3-ac fishing pond.
• The Timber: big mature beautiful hardwoods surround the creeks, the remainder of the property is professionally planted pine for future income.
• Several Established Deer Stands and Food Plots go with the property.
• 2 Creeks Flow Year-Round Providing an Excellent Water Source for Wildlife.
• This Part of the Flint River Corridor is Known for Big Bucks, and the Upland Hardwood on this tract are Perfect for Turkeys.
• 10-Min From a Public Boat Launch to The Flint River at Po Biddy. The Owner has Fished this Section Many Times and its Excellent Shoal Bass Fishing. Call For Details.
• 45-Min to Columbus, 1-Hour to Macon, 1-Hour to Albany, 1.5-Hours to Hartsfield Airport.
• Additional Acreage Across The Street is Also Available, Call Adam Henley Broker-Owner for Showing Instructions, Agents Welcome.
• Henley Land has Other Tracts in Early, Sumter, Calhoun, Taylor and Surrounding Counties. Call For Details.
More Ranch Details
Ranch Price History
More Ranches from Adam Henley
- 84.3 AC : $249K
- 95 AC : $345K
- 60 AC : $189K
- New 31 AC : $150K
- 100 AC : $270K
- 50 AC : $143K
- 12.8 AC : $120K