• 100-Acres on Bethel Church Rd in Clay Co, 15-Minutes from Lake Eufaula, a 45,000-Acre Lake Known for Crappie and Bass Fishing, Duck Hunting, Camping in Several State Parks, Skiing and Boating.
• Some People Call Lake Eufaula the Bass Fishing Capital of the World.
• New Survey, Paved Road Frontage, Planted Pine for Future Income.
• First-Class Interior Road System on Gently Rolling Up and Down Topo.
• Some Big Mature Natural Hardwoods, Mostly Pre-Merch Professionally Planted Pine for Future Income.
• Excellent Hunting, This Area is Known for Big Deer.
• Excellent Homesite, Power Available, Several Building Sites on Top of Hills With Gorgeous Long Range Views Toward the Chattahoochee River Basin.
• 66-Miles to Columbus, 54-Miles to Albany, 2.5-Hours from Hartsfield Airport
• Seller Will Divide, You Can Buy Half of This Tract 50-Acres For $2,850 Per Acre. Call Broker-Owner Adam Henley For Details.
• Agents Welcome.
More Ranch Details
More Ranches from Adam Henley
- 84.3 AC : $249K
- 190 AC : $599K
- 95 AC : $345K
- 60 AC : $189K
- New31 AC : $150K
- 50 AC : $143K
- 12.8 AC : $120K