• 95-Acres with a Half-Mile of Creek Frontage, Mature Hardwoods, Quail Plantation Pines, Open Fields, This Tract Has It All.
• This Property Feels Like a Mini-Quail Plantation.
• Area Known for Big Deer, Turkey, Hogs, Quail, and Ducks on the Flooded Creek Beaver Swamps.
• 40-Minutes From Lake Eufaula, the Bass Fishing Capital of the World.
• Perfect Homesite in Sowega with Power and High-Speed Winstream Internet.
• New Survey, Long County Road Frontage, Various Ages of Planted Pine, Some Ready to Thin Now, Some Pockets of Old Plantation Quail Cut Pine.
• Gently Rolling Topo Featuring Big Mature Natural Hardwoods, Excellent Hunting.
• Surrounded by Irrigated Row Crops, This Part of Calhoun is Known for Productive Soils and Hi-Yield Agriculture.
• If You Want More Land, the Adjacent Property Next Door is Available. Contact Broker-Owner Adam Henley for Details and Showing Instructions, Agents Welcome.
Ranch Maps & Attachments
More Ranch Details
More Ranches from Adam Henley
- 84.3 AC : $249K
- 190 AC : $599K
- 60 AC : $189K
- New31 AC : $150K
- 100 AC : $270K
- 50 AC : $143K
- 12.8 AC : $120K