• 198-Acres, 2 Big Creeks, Miles of Interior Roads, Food Plots, Established Well, Power, Long County Road Frontage, Only 45-minutes From Columbus.
• This Entire Tract is Covered in Mature Natural Timber, Mostly Hardwoods, This is an Excellent Hunting Property.
• 2 Big Creeks Flow Year-Round Providing an Excellent Water Source for Wildlife and a Perfect Place to Build a Lake in the Center of the Property.
• Under the Big Shady Hardwoods on One of the Big Creeks You'll Find the Ruins of an old Moonshine Still (don't tell the Revenuers).
• This Part of the Flint River Corridor is Known for Big Bucks, and the Upland Hardwood on this tract are Perfect for Turkeys.
• 10-Min From a Public Boat Launch to The Flint River at Po Biddy. The Owner has Fished this Section Many Times and it's Excellent Shoal Bass Fishing. Call For Details.
• 45-Min to Columbus, 1-Hour to Macon, 1-Hour to Albany, 1.5-Hours to Hartsfield Airport
• Additional Acreage Across The Street is Also Available, Call Adam Henley Broker-Owner for Showing Instructions, Agents Welcome.
• Henley Land has Other Tracts in Early, Sumter, Calhoun, Taylor and Surrounding Counties, Call For Details.