Cash Price: $424,900
Owner Financing Available. $99,000 down, then $4,306.79/Month for 120 Months (plus $26/Month service fee)
Deposit: $900 non-refundable deposit secures this property. Deposit will be counted toward purchase price.
BBB A+ Rating Business: We are a Better Business Bureau Greater Houston Accredited A+ rating business. We ensure our customers have a seamless buying experience built on mutual trust. Call or email us today, ask any questions about our listings or purchase processes. We will help you find the right land.
Buyer Due Diligence: We do our best to ensure listing accuracy. However, buyer is responsible to perform their own due diligence and verify all information, contained herein or not, including access and utility accessibility and costs, and physically visit the property. Property is sold “AS Is”.
20 minutes to Meridian, Tx
30 minutes to Walnut Springs, Tx
30 minutes to Glen Rose, Tx
1 Hour to Waco, Tx
1.5 Hours to Fort Worth, Tx
2.5 Hours to Austin, Tx
This Dream 36 Acre Ranch set overlooking the Texas Hill Country has it all. Measuring 1,017 ft x 1,580 ft with over 1,000' of county road frontage along Spring Creek Road. A private canopy of mature cedar trees greets you at the gated entrance. This stunning property features a private gravel road winding 1,000 feet eastbound through a cedar grove and into the property beyond the county road. The combination of traditional property shape and road frontage allows plenty of flexibility on how you would like to customize your Homesite or dream hunting ranch. No HOA and cheap property taxes are only $81/Year.
Unique Features Include:
- An RV pad with Electricity on site. A 120V meter is installed at the end of the pad with a circuit breaker. Dimensions of the pad area are approximately 37' deep x 17' wide and can be expanded. Circuit breaker capable of upgrading to 30 amp & 50 amp service.
- 2,560 Feet of Fencing were installed along the western boundary road frontage and along the southern boundary.
- Metal Storage Barn with chain-fence gate and interior shelving. Dimensions are approximately 38' x 25'.
- A Cemented Y-Bar Pulley next to the barn. Perfect for cleaning deer, hogs, and a variety of game in the area.
- Large 20' Deer Blind set using oil & gas rig steel railings for the stairs with 130+ yard sighting from inside the blind.
- A 100' x 130' seasonal Pond was dug at the bottom of the landscape. A layer of clay was hauled into the site at one point for future pond development. Unknown condition. Ready for conversion to a live fishing hole.
- Two Dramatic lookout points overseeing the hill country from both the top of the hill on the gravel road (next to the barn) and also at the North-eastern corner of the property along the property line.
- Stored Lumber on the property protected by a tarp. Approximately 200 square feet of decking lumber.
Wildlife Agricultural Tax Exemption:
This property is in the Wildlife Agricultural Exemption program limiting the property taxes to only $81/Year. Wildlife management practices that have been used on this property include the installation of multiple birdhouses, a bat colony box, food plotting nearby the deer blinds and pond, and selective clearing around the perimeter of the property fencing. Thick cedar tree cover and rock outcroppings offer bedding and shelter for multiple wildlife.
Bosque County Allows 5 Deer Bag Limit Season:
One of the best Texas counties in terms of white-tail deer bag limits. Many counties in Texas don't even allow antlerless tags. In Bosque County you are allowed 5 deer, no more than 2 bucks per season. Quail season lasts all the way from November through the end of February; 15 daily bag limit. Javelina, Wild Hog, Sandhill Crane, and Wild Turkey are also featured game.
-Big Rocks Park: Shoreline Park abutting the Paluxy River known for its boulders & kid-friendly swimming areas.
-Dinosaur Valley State Park: Fossilized dinosaur footprints along a river plus 2 life-size dinosaur models on 1,500 scenic acres.
Electronic PDF copies of the full survey on the property and the metes and bounds are available.
Power lines run onto the property for Electricity and are easy to switch over the existing service. Water Well Depths in this area average 800' in depth.
Referrals for Well Drillers that have drilled the neighbor's adjoining properties are provided below, along with Septic Installers.
Electric: Electric poles and meter available on the property with service on. Call United Coop to switch service from Account 91580-003. No activation cost, No Deposit. $50 connection fee for new customers. Fees & amounts subject to change.
Trash Service: Call Rural Garbage Service. Trash bins provided and pickup is once per week, Thursday or Friday.
Sewer: Call Brumbalow Septic Tank Services
Call Associated Well Services located at 1215 Us-67, Stephenville, TX 76401.
Call Green's Water Well Service located at 1825 Co Rd 279, Dublin, TX 76446.
Call McPherson Drilling
Call Pollok Water Drill & Services
Property Name: Tx_Bosque1
Size: 36 Acres
Address: Spring Creek Rd, Iredell, TX 76649
Gps: 31.93437, -97.86459
Property ID: R08427
Conveyance: Fees Simple
Annual Taxes: $81/Year
Annual Hoa: No Hoa
Directions to Ranch
How to visit the property?
Before your Trip:
If using an iPhone to navigate, click Settings - Privacy - Location Services: On
If using an Android phone, click Android Settings - Location Services - Allow Access to my Location
Search GPS 31.93437, -97.86459 in Google Maps for Directions to the property.
Northwest Corner: 31.93437, -97.86459
Northeast Corner: 31.93664, -97.86023
Southwest Corner: 31.93199, -97.86289
Southeast Corner: 31.93422, -97.85862
You are welcome to visit a property anytime you like. Just Contact Us to schedule a time so that we can be sure the property is still available before you drive out to it. We operate an eCommerce land business, and we typically do not accompany property visits.
More Ranch Details
Ranch Price History
More Ranches from Andrew Finger
- 40 AC : $110K
- 40 AC : $51.9K
- 60 AC : $600K
- 20 AC : $62.5K
- 19.9 AC : $25.9K
- 22 AC : $170K
- 40 AC : $39.9K
- 10 AC : $84.9K