40-acres on Harry Priddy Road just west of the quaint town of Americus, GA where you'll find a lovely revitalized downtown with plenty of restaurants and shopping. Americus is a cool college town and is home to Georgia Southwestern State University. This land is perfect for a Country Homesite or a small hunting tract. Here are some features:
• Half a Mile of Big Powerline Perfect for Food Plots or Long-Range Shooting.
• Fully Wooded with 8-Year-Old Planted Pine, Future Income, and Extensive Interior Road System.
• This Tract is Surrounded by Irrigated Row Crops.
• Power is On Site Even Though the Tract is Very Rural, It's Located 1.2-Miles Down a Dirt Road. If You Want to Get Off The Grid, This is It.
• Extremely High Population of Deer, Turkey, Small Game, Sumter Co is Famous for Big Deer in the Flint River Corridor.
• 30-Min from Albany, 1-Hour from Columbus, 2-Hours from Hartsfield Airport.
• Additional Acreage Available, Call Broker for Showing Instructions.
Ranch Maps & Attachments
More Ranch Details
More Ranches from Adam Henley
- 117 AC : $380K
- 64 AC : $285K
- 245 AC : $466K
- 19.4 AC : $79K
- 105 AC : $299K
- 33 AC : $112K
- 40.5 AC : $149K
- 42.8 AC : $154K
- 67 AC : $329K
- 19 AC : $129K
- 85 AC : $276K
- 12.8 AC : $120K