Big White Oak Timber in Adams County Ohio, Premium 51.793 acres with 1 miles of trails. This property has been extensively managed Land is flat to rolling and steep with forester documented marketable timber. Incredible park like timber stands with White and Red Oak. This property is ideal for hunters, hiking, building sites, and outdoor enthusiasts.
It is located close to West Union with all the amenities and a short drive to the Ohio River. 60,000 acres of Shawnee National forest just down the road.
- 51.793 Managed Whitetail acres
- Big dollars in Timber ( Documented Forest evaluation ) Mostly all White Oak.
- Beautiful Building sights.
.-1 Miles of trails.
-1/2 Mile of Road Frontage
- Managed extensively for 4 years.
- Giant Whitetails
- Turkeys galore
- County water, Electric at road
- All Mineral rights owned by seller will transfer to buyer
Additional acreage adjoining for sale of 516.952 acres with Log Home.
Listing Land Pro Agent / Owner:
Realtree UC Hunting Properties / Land Connections, Llc