• Located in Walker County, 2 miles East of Cordova, and 1.5 miles North of the Mulberry Fork of BW River.
• Direct road access via 40 foot wide strip of land off Riceton Road.
• Power, Public Water, Cable, Broadband Internet, Telephone available.
• Outside city limits with no zoning, no homeowners association, no covenants, and no restrictions.
• Raw land with no floodplain or wetland. All acreage is high and dry.
• Internal road is all weather and well maintained, it provides good access to the entire property.
• 100% forested.
• Lot is steep around the edges, but level on top, and there's a nice view.
Directions to Ranch
1. From I-22 take exit 70 toward Cordova.
2. Turn right onto Cordova Parrish Rd.
3. Cordova Parrish Rd turns slightly right and becomes Amory Ave.
4. Continue onto River Rd.
5. Turn left onto Riceton Rd.
6. Turn right onto Riceton Rd.
7. Turn right onto right-of-way at top of hill and the property is straight ahead.
More Ranch Details
More Ranches from Tom Brickman
- 128 AC : $256K
- 144 AC : $875K
- 7,208 AC : $41.4M
- 46 AC : $88.2K
- 169 AC : $500K
- 192 AC : $1.4M
- New75 AC : $135K
- 275 AC : $422K
- 3,928 AC : $17.68M
- 520 AC : $780K
- 75.8 AC : $1.23M
- 120 AC : $168K