Ohio land and cabins for sale. This property is an absolutely great opportunity to have 3 small retreat cabins on a dead-end township road directly on the Buckeye Trail-North Country Trail. Featuring 26 all wooded acres of pristine state park-like timber with a small creek running thru the property. Also, this would make a great investment as the property has no restrictions and can be split to make 3 individual tracts with a cabin on each parcel. The township road this property sits on dead ends Very conveniently to some of the area's great backcountry jeep and off-road trails in the Tar Hollow area making it a perfect base camp and weekend retreat for your off-road adventures. The hunting is also very good in the area with the owner harvesting numerous 130-160 class bucks over the years with a fellow hunter harvesting a 162-Inch whitetail last fall right behind the cabin. If that's not enough this property is only 7 miles from Tar Hollow State Park featuring over 16,000 acres of public hunting including 22 miles of hiking trails, a 46-site primitive horse camp, 33 miles of horse trails, and a 15-acre lake. One small cabin the owner is living in has central air/heat, one cabin is rented, and one cabin is reserved for a hunting party with all three possibly needing a little Tlc. With this ideal location, all the outdoor recreational possibilities, and investment options this property is a great opportunity to own a beautiful retreat property at the perfect location. These types of recreational hunting properties are getting Very hard to find and this property will not be on the market very long.
27849 Albright Road
Londonderry, Ohio 45647
- Located on a very quiet dead-end township road.
- All wooded with Very big timber.
- Ideal location right on the Buckeye Trail-North Country Trail.
- Ideal hunting/retreat property with great access to many off-road trails.
- Approx. 1416 feet of road frontage.
- Great investment opportunity.
- Very good whitetail hunting and area with lots of wildlife.
- Each cabin has its own well, septic system, and electric service individually for each cabin.
- Multiple recreational opportunities.
- Very nice year-round creek runs thru the property.
- Property taxes are approx. $837.07 a half.
- No restrictions can be split into 3 individual tracts with a cabin on each.
- 7 miles from Tar Hollow State Park.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.3364, -82.6944
- Any interest in mineral rights will transfer.
- Showings Strictly by appointment only.
More Ranch Details
More Ranches from Brandon Zelma
- 49.8 AC : $499K
- 84.8 AC : $300K
- 91 AC : $300K
- 114.4 AC : $600K
- 31.5 AC : $140K
- 104 AC : $500K
- 78 AC : $150K
- 151.5 AC : $419K
- 112.4 AC : $280K
- 17.6 AC : $64.9K
- 74 AC : $300K