Gallia County Ohio land for sale. Here we have a very nice 25-acre tract of ground for sale conveniently located around 3 miles southeast of the quiet rural town of Vinton. This property would make a nice smaller hunting tract and lays very well with lots of timber and two different drainages with funnel features and a nice ridgetop flat. For being a smaller tract there are multiple stand locations. This property has a 14'x70' trailer that is currently rented out and a nice 24'x24' garage that would make for a nice home or a great hunting base camp. Also included are two different Gallia County water taps and two different septic systems already installed and over 1000 feet of road frontage for multiple rentals and/or building options. The entire 25 acres are wooded except for the small yard where the trailer and garage are located. Want to build your dream home off the road? This property has the perfect place up an old internal trail to a gently sloped ridgetop that would make a good place for a cabin or home build.
730 McClaskey Road
Vinton, Ohio 45686
Gallia County, Ohio
- Located on a very quiet township road.
- 1014' +/- road frontage.
- Excellent deer habitat with ravines, funnel features and nice ridgetop.
- Great investment possibilities with good timber.
- Very nice gently sloped property that leads to a secluded ridgetop.
- 2 private septic tanks already installed.
- 2 Gallia County public water service already installed.
- Located in Morgan Township.
- River Valley Local School District.
- Any interest in mineral rights will transfer.
- Real estate taxes are approximately $258 per year.
- Showings Strictly by appointment only.
More Ranch Details
More Ranches from Brandon Zelma
- 190 AC : $640K
- 26 AC : $280K
- 49.8 AC : $499K
- 84.8 AC : $300K
- 91 AC : $300K
- 31.5 AC : $140K
- 114.4 AC : $600K
- 104 AC : $500K
- 78 AC : $150K
- 151.5 AC : $419K
- 112.4 AC : $280K
- 17.6 AC : $64.9K