This top shelve long time family-owned property will not disappoint. Outstanding views from the 20 plus acres of well-maintained open grass fields offering numerous building sites with some overlooking an almost half-acre stocked pond. A second stocked pond covering three-quarters of an acre is the picture-perfect setting for a new home, getaway cabin, or camper. Very user-friendly with ease of navigating throughout the entire property. Most of the remaining 54 acres are hardwood timber that surrounds the big fields creating excellent hunting opportunities. With over 3600' of frontage on a dead-end township road, future land development is an added bonus. With the township's permission, the current owners have kept access to this road gated and locked for many years. If you are looking for seclusion to build, great hunting, fishing, or a solid investment, this would be the one to look at.
0 Township Road 344
Langsville, Ohio 45741
- No deeded restrictions.
- 3600+/- feet of frontage on a dead-end road.
- Two drilled water wells located on the property.
- Residential electric service located on the property.
- Possible income from hay fields.
- Located in Salem Township.
- Meigs Local School District.
- Seller's interest in mineral rights will transfer.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.040772 -82.270561
- Real estate taxes are to be determined.
- Showings by appointment only.
More Ranch Details
More Ranches from Brandon Zelma
- 190 AC : $640K
- 26 AC : $280K
- 49.8 AC : $499K
- 84.8 AC : $300K
- 91 AC : $300K
- 31.5 AC : $140K
- 114.4 AC : $600K
- 104 AC : $500K
- 78 AC : $150K
- 151.5 AC : $419K
- 112.4 AC : $280K
- 17.6 AC : $64.9K