These 25 acres make a great timber investment property and with great access via maintained county roads and power at the street a great location to build a cabin, get away. The property has mature trees ready for harvest so you could design the property to your needs and make an instant return on your investment. The property is super easy to get to, located only a few minutes South of Willisville, a straight shot down 123 and only 15 minutes South from Rosston. And with Highway 30 just West of the property only a few hours from Dallas, Prescott or Little Rock. Only 2 hours North of Shreveport via Highway 49. The location is just perfect and the opportunities endless. Give me a call if you are looking for that great deal and make it happen before it is gone.
- Legal Description/Subdivision: N 17.5 AC E E Ne
- Apn: 001-08267-000; 001-04615-000; 001-04613-000
- Size: 25 Ac
- Address: 33.4857, -93.3257
- Access: Flat and Easy, via Paved and Dirt Roads
- Terrain: 25 acres Gently Rolling to Flat with Timber
- Taxes: $50 per year
- Hoa/Poa: Not Applicable
- Zoning: Residential/Agricultural Vacant Land
- Water: Will need a Well or Holding Tank
- Electricity: Electricity at the Street
- Sewer: Will need a Septic Tank
Directions to Ranch
The property is located South of Willisville and Rosston on the North Side of the intersection of Nevada 4 and Nevada 9.