- Situated outside city limits in Talladega County between Sylacauga and Childersburg 2 miles east of Highway 280.
- Direct road access via 1,100 ft on Garrett Road, a paved county road.
- Power available on-site, public water, telephone.
- Improvements include power available on-site, internal road, and private railroad crossing.
- Waterfront includes several streams and a good pond site.
- Timber is natural regeneration. Big old hardwood trees in draws and along property line.
- Terrain is level to hilly.
- Class 3.5 soil capability average.
- Not in Floodplain.
- Current use is undeveloped, natural woodland.
- No homeowners association, no covenants, no subdivision, no zoning and no restrictions.
- All parcels to be sold together as one - No subdivision.
Directions to Ranch
Approximate address: 482 Garrett Rd, Sylacauga, AL 35150
Coordinates: 33.2399, -86.3083
1. From Highway 280 turn onto Coleman Rd (Co Rd 102).
2. Continue on Coleman Rd (Co Rd 102) for 1.6 miles.
3. Turn right on Garrett Rd.
4. Continue on Garrett Rd for 0.5 miles to the property.
More Ranch Details
More Ranches from Tom Brickman
- New128 AC : $256K
- 144 AC : $875K
- 7,208 AC : $41.4M
- 169 AC : $500K
- 192 AC : $1.4M
- 275 AC : $422K
- New75 AC : $135K
- 3,928 AC : $17.68M
- 520 AC : $780K
- 13 AC : $22.5K
- 75.8 AC : $1.23M
- 120 AC : $168K