Cash Price: $199,999
Owner Finance: $25,000 Down. Then $810.45/Month for 30 years.
(Plus $26/Month service fee and $5.52/Month property tax)
Deposit: $3,000 non-refundable deposit secures this property. Deposit will be counted toward purchase price.
Serene and quiet, this Off-Grid Escape is exactly what you need to get away from the busy life. Conveniently located just 25 miles east of Downtown Waco, TX and only 5 Minutes Direct Access to Highway 6 you'll find one of seven newly developed tracts.
This is Tract 5 with 15.00 Acres Total.
Tract 1 10.30 Acres (Comes with a Water Meter already installed. Only $100 to Tap-in.)
Tract 2 10.30 Acres (Get a 10% Discount off Tract 2 when combined with another lot: a $13,000 Value.)
Tract 3 10.30 Acres (Corner Lot with 1400' of Road Frontage.)
Tract 4 15.00 Acres (Comes with a Beautiful Private Pond with Shade.)
Tract 5 15.00 Acres (Comes with a Beautiful Pond Stocked with Bass Fish.)
Tract 6 15.00 Acres (Highest Point on the Hill with an Incredible View.)
Tract 7 10.20 Acres (Get a 10% Discount off Tract 7 when combined with another lot: a $13,000 Value.)
Tract 8 10.20 Acres (Comes with a Barn.)
Owner Financing Is Available.
Owner Financing is available with a $25,000 down payment at Closing. We offer Flexible monthly terms with Payments as low as $860 per month when financing on a 30 Year Note. Terms available anywhere from 12 months to 30 Years depending on what you can afford each month. There are no prepayment penalties and no additional financing fees at closing. Interest and processing fees apply, loan qualification required with proof of income.
This property features Gorgeous native Rye grasses that bloom in the March & April springtime and native Bluestem grasses in the Summer & Fall that provide nutrient-rich feed for cattle & livestock. Stock ponds with bass and perch are featured on at least two tracts in this development making an excellent fishing and camping retreat.
Overall, this property has over 4100 feet of County Road, easy access to each tract. Multiple City Utility Lines run along all of the frontage on Roadrunner Ln and most of Koehne Rd. Waterlines Water Supply Corporation) and electric lines (Navasota Valley Electric Cooperative). A cell phone tower located nearby (in viewing distance) allows excellent coverage in the country. Electric lines are ready for meter installation to tap-in with Navasota Valley. Water Meters are scheduled for installation in 2021.
Want to keep your taxes low and maintain your property in Ag Exemption? Each tract has already been approved with McLennan County for Agricultural Exemption. In Texas, a Tract of Land will require at least 10.00 Acres in order to keep the property taxes in Ag Exemption.
Annual Taxes are currently only $334.00 for all of the 8 Tracts for Sale Combined. That is not a misprint.
We have strategically organized each tract to contain a minimum 10.20 acres so that you can construct a beautiful ranch home or place your tiny home, container home, mobile home, RV or Camper on a plot for residential use and still be able to maintain your Ag Qualification on the remaining 10.00 acreage.
Light restrictions have been introduced to protect your investment and privacy on the land. Property shall be used for Residential, Ranching or Agricultural purposes. No Commercial or Industrial uses or uses as junkyards or salvage yards shall be permitted.
This property is excellent for a variety of uses:
- Develop your own country home under the stars and incredible landscape
- Build a cabin for your own private camping retreat
- Bring your own Tiny Home, Mobile, or RV and live off the land at you pace
- Develop a garden, farm or bring livestock to the property
Each Tract includes a brand-new platted survey with stakes and flags at the corners. Copies available upon request. Please note there is temporary cross-fencing for cattle management located throughout the property. Those fences will be moved upon sale for buyer convenience.
Major Local attractions nearby include:
· Only 20 Miles away from BSR Wakeboarding Park and Surf Resort, a very popular local attraction open throughout the summer & early fall drawing crowds from Houston, San Antonio and Austin. Hyped for as one of the Cleanest Water Parks in Texas, Bsr's campus includes log cabin rentals, a dedicated wakeboarding cable-park, 2 mile lazy river, and the world famous “Royal Flush” water slide that gives thrill seekers plenty of airtime for action shots.
· Only 18 Miles away from Magnolia Market at the Silos, Based on the hit TV Series “Fixer Upper” featuring Chip and Joanna Gaines - this day market is the interior designer's dream. There's a wooden teepee to adventure under, and beds filled with seasonal produce and flowers. It's also home to Magnolia Seed + Supply, a little garden shop that sells gardening tools, flower-growing kits for the kiddos, fairy garden supplies, and unique vessels to plant in.
· Only 5 Miles away from Read's Butcher Shop, an very unique local Butcher and Grocery Store that will hand-deliver your check-out to your car every single time. Not only do the prices beat your main grocery store chains like Kroger, H.E.B., etc. but the service is quite unique with an old school flair.
Bring the family and imagine yourself settling in for a truly unique Texas experience. Relax, take it slow and after the sun goes down watch an unforgettable panoramic view of the stars you haven't seen in a long, long time.
Contact Us Today to schedule your land visit and receive the gate code to enter the property. The land is currently leased to cattle grazing (the cows are very curious to meet new people). Buyers can choose to let the cows remain for an easy Ag Exemption to keep the taxes low.
Dream Land Deal is a land investment company. If you are interested to become our business lending partner, contact us for more information.
Directions to Ranch
To best help you find the property and write directions to the property, please copy and paste these GPS coordinates into the address bar in Google Maps on your computer or smartphone with your GPS turned on:
For example: copy and paste "31.50826, -96.87117" (with the comma and the dash) into the search bar in Google Maps to find the exact location.
We recommend this method as the best way to locate the property because the land is new and does not yet have a 911 address.
This property has been corner-staked making identification of the property outline easy to see. Copies of the Survey Plat Map are available upon request.
Please understand we do not normally accompany property visits due to our low-cost business model.