• Great recreational/hunting/timber investment tract near Elberton, Ga. in Wilkes County.
• Excellent planted pine timber.
• Large mature hardwood drainage creek bottoms.
• Long frontage on bold running Chickasaw Creek, small pond and another smaller creek.
• Excellent paved road frontage on Ga. Hwy. 17 and county road frontage on Norman Road.
• Good interior road network system through property.
• Numerous food plots, large dove field.
• Three Bedroom, 2 bath double wide mobile home, two enclosed garages, one with separate
living quarters. Nice pole barn for equipment shed and storage. Electricity, well and
septic in place.
• Gas line easement through property offers great long range shooting/hunting locations.
• Easy access into Elberton, Athens, Washington, Atlanta and Augusta.
• Outstanding deer, turkey, dove and small game opportunities.
• Perfect place for family recreational or deer club site.
Seller will consider selling 209 acres of the property separately located on the south side.
• Shown by appointment only.
Ranch Maps & Attachments
More Ranch Details
Ranch Price History
More Ranches from Southern Heritage Land Co, Inc
- 280 AC : $2.69M
- 178.6 AC : $884K
- 68.3 AC : $375K
- 25 AC : $399K
- 20.2 AC : $227K
- 37.2 AC : $446K
- 223.8 AC : $2.2M
- 40.9 AC : $491K
- 129.4 AC : $1.13M
- 1,747 AC : $5.23M
- 50.6 AC : $650K
- 21.9 AC : $290K