You just found the hard to find. Great acreage for recreational activity with fantastic views, lots of trees with open areas, and many signs of wildlife. Property also has a seasonal water way, has lots of character, is quiet and secluded with a peaceful hill country feel, and has a unique seasonal watering hole that the animals clearly frequent. Electricity is nearby and the ranch is located on top of the trinity outcrop aquifer. For recreational purposes or for the perfect home site to build your dream home, this is it. Bring the RV or just make this your weekend get a way. For additional information contact Paula Donaho at.
• Near Comanche, TX
• 30 Minutes to Brownwood, TX
• 1 Hour from Tarleton State University and Stephenville, TX
• 45 Minutes to I-20
• Less than 3 Hours to DFW Airport
• Sidney ISD
• 29.2 Recreational Acres with Fantastic Views
• Secluded & Peaceful for Recreation or Homesite
• Lots of Trees with Open Areas
• Abundant Wildlife
• Seasonal Waterway
• Rolling with Trees
Directions to Ranch
From Comanche on US 377 take Hwy 36 towards Rising Star; turn left onto FM 1689 - go through Sidney & take right on CR 173; follow to near end - see property on right near corner of CR 113.