Welcome to this one of a kind gentleman's farm located in Lowndes County in the White Hall community. This farm consists of 246+/- acres of flat land with very little change in topography. This recreational farm HAS It All and is a Hunters Dream, holding big deer, turkey, and Ducks.
About the Land
- 246+/- total acres
- 55+/- acres of merchantable pine timber
- 135+/- acres mixed hardwoods
- 25 +/- acres of pasture/open field
- 30+/- acre duck swamp (branch of Gun Island Chute)
- Fruit and Nut trees planted around the farm. 300 Sawtooth Oaks, 75 Persimmon Trees, 160 Chestnut Trees,
and even some Fig and Pear Trees.
All 246 acres of the property can be easily accessed by the internal roads. The owner even had a 4 wheeler bridge installed to cross the duck swamp so that there could be easy access to woods at the most southern end of the tract. Great investment components in the timber for the next owner. The property is completely surrounded by WMA (Wildlife Management Area) giving you access to thousands of additional acres to hunt. This area is known for growing large whitetails. With the restriction of the limited number of days to hunt with a firearm in the WMA during the season, you are sure to see a lot of deer around this farm. The current owner has run a strict management program for the deer herd to optimize the harvest record of mature bucks. Large duck population during the winter with flyway of the Alabama River. The Alabama River is located 1 mile to the east, 3 miles north, and 2 miles west. The 30 acre duck swamp is easily visible for the ducks from the air, and very low pressure in this location.
The Cabin and Barns
- The Cabin is approx 1,000 sqft
- 1 bedroom, 1 full bathroom, and a loft
- Kitchen, living room, and laundry room
- The cabin comes completely furnshied.
- Satellite Tv
- Land line telephone
- Gas stove (propane tank behind cabin)
- 40×30 Workshop/Storage Barn with concrete slab, power, and water.
- 55×45 Horsebarn with 2 stalls. Also has 2 bedrooms and 1 full bathroom.
- Approximately 2 acres is fenced by the barn for anyone that enjoys riding.
Looking for a property that you can hunt deer, turkey, ducks, and dove….this is it.
Want a place to get away and ride 4 wheelers, horses, or run the dogs….this is it.
Trying to purchase a place where you can hunt, but also see return in your investment….this is it.
Located 25 minutes from Montgomery, 1 hr 45 minutes from Birmingham and Tuscaloosa, and 2 hrs 15 minutes from Mobile
Showings are by appointment only to qualified buyers. If you are interested in viewing this incredible tract, give John Morris a call.