PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD. Here is a secluded 33 acres just 10 minutes south of Gallipolis, Ohio. This is a great place for the deer or turkey hunter that wants to camp where they hunt. When you arrive to this property you are greeted by a small stream and just beyond that is a large grass area to set up camp.
Property features include:
- Logging roads access most of the property
- County water, phone and electric service available at the road
- Some good cover and open woods
- Some marketable timber consisting of some poplar, walnut and oaks
- Topography is moderate with a few steeper spots
- Old fence can be found marking the approximate boarder
- Around 500' of road frontage
This property will not last long so don't hesitate and call today. Annual taxes are approximately Contact list agent Keith McClaskey today at or for more information.