American Forest Management, Inc. is pleased to offer “Brownlee Farms” located in Butts County, Georgia. Conveniently located 3 miles south of the city of Jackson, the property is an ideal recreational farm surrounded by large private landowners and over 1400 acres of the preserved lands of Dausett Trails. The property has an attractive topography of rolling terrain through mature hardwoods consisting of white oaks, hickory, maple, water oak, and chestnut oaks. The combination of size, location, timber, wildlife, and water resources makes this an ideal investment opportunity available in the Piedmont of Georgia.
• 136 +/- Contiguous Acres Located in Butts County, Georgia
• Joins Preserved Lands of the Daugherty Foundation - Dausett Trails
• Approved 3.6 Acre Pond Site with Army Corp of Engineers
• Over 4000 Feet of Aboothlacoosta Creek Frontage
• Over 2200 Feet along a Feeder Branch of Town Creek
• Future Cash Flows from Timber Production
• Excellent Interior Road System
• Minutes From Indian Springs State Park and High Falls State Park
• Bordered by Large Private Land Owners
• Outdoor Recreation-Deer, Turkey, Hogs, Ducks, Doves
• Convenient to Jackson, Covington, Macon and I-75
Tract is located south of Jackson GA. along Brownlee Rd. Call for directions.