3,500 +/ acres Plantation with Original Antebellum Home, Live Oaks, One of the Largest Stands of Intact Wiregrass and Longleaf Pine in the Red Hills, & Five Miles of Large Creek & River Frontage 3,500 +/- total acres Historic Plantation. Featuring famous 1850’s five-column antebellum Greek Revival home and grounds designed by John Wind English. There is appx approximately overall per acre, in timber per the 2017 timber estimate. The plantation has one of the largest stands of intact wiregrass & longleaf pin in the Red Hills Region. It has 1 +/- mile on Withlacoochee River, 3 +/- miles on Okapilco Creek, and 1 +/- mile on Piscola Creek. There is 1,600 +/- acres of native groundcover and mature natural pine, 1,100 +/- acres of old field ground and merchantable pine, and 400 +/- acres of exceptionally pristine hardwood bottoms. The plantation was established in 1843 by Judge James Morton; he prospered there for 68 years then the R.N. Bray Company managed it for 84 years. It is located in the Tallahassee/Thomasville Plantation Belt near other famous Brooks County plantations such as Talloakas, Okapilco, Brannville, River Bend, Pinion Point, Four Oaks, Kinderlou Forest, Tamathli, Pinckney Hill, Blackwater, Hickory Head & King Place. It hs 350 +/- acres of agricultural fields and food plots amd record timber value, with one of the most intensively stocked, privately owned stands of natural timber in the southeast. The property has frontage on US HWY 84 & Madison-Quitman Highway. Access to amenities, infrastructure, zoning, comparables, river frontage and historical assets gives it enormous higher and better use potential. There is currently no conservation easement in place. Located only 30 min to Valdosta & 35 min to commercial airport in Valdosta, the 10th largest city in GA & Only 35 min to the Thomasville Airport.