78 Acre Farm Being Sold at Absolute Auction to the Highest Bidder.
Saturday, July 21, 2018 - 11:00am
Inspection: Monday, July 2nd from 11AM to 1PM
Property Address: 143 Rinker Road, Northampton, PA 18067
- County: Northampton
- Township: Allen, Lehigh & Moore
- School District: Northampton Area
- Deeded Acreage: 78.69
- Present Use: Crop Farm
- Improvements: Dwelling, Livestock Barn, Barn, Implement Shed, Shed & (2) Silos
- Deed Reference: 1996-1 - 086543
- Tax Map Identification: K4-15-2 & K4-15-9
- Tax Assessment - Act 319 Value: Zoning: Rural
- Utilities - Water - Well and On Site Sewage
- Easements and Right of Ways: Unrecorded Utility and Highway ROWs, a 20x20 storm sewer easement along Farm Hill Rd.
- Dwelling - Two-story dwelling with 2 bedrooms and 1 bath - 1,600 Sq. Ft. of Living Space - Heated with oil-fired hot water.
- Livestock Barn - Six-room Livestock Barn. This barn has not been used for livestock housing for 10+ years. Generator and computer system have been removed.
- Barn - Approximately half of the barn has a second floor. Used for hay and machinery storage.
- Implement Shed - Open Front Ended
- Storage Shed
- (2) Silos
Terms - A 10% deposit will be collected on the day of the auction with the balance due in 45 days. A 10% buyer premium will be added to the final purchase price.