This online auction plus event is for two of the last large private land parcels in Orange County, CA (±436-acres and ±202 acres).
Any and all documents relating to this property can be found at Features and Highlights Are as Follows:
- One of the largest privately-owned land parcels in Orange County
- Property is entitled for a high-end, gated residential community
- Tentative Tract Map includes 43 lots with an average pad size of 24,000 SF
- Adjacent to Cleveland National Forest
- Located ±17 miles east of Interstate 5 from the City of San Juan Capistrano and lies between Long Canyon Road and Main Divide Road
- Property will be delivered on an "as is" basis; Buyer to complete its own cost estimate for this property
Property is ideal for multiple uses including but not limited to:
- Large private estate/compound
- Senior living/housing
- Corporate retreat
For a breakdown of the planning and entitlement process for the entire 72-lot, high-end residential development community, please see the Property Documents section below. Several of the due diligence files encompass hundreds of pages; for your convenience, a portion of the document (Cover Page and Table of Contents) is available for downloading. The entire document may be requested from the Event Manager and will be sent via Dropbox.
Located just off of the historic Ortega Highway. The property is shares a border with Cleveland National forest and is within 10 minutes of Lake Elsinore.