10,142± Sq Ft • 5 BA, 7 BA • 35± Acres • Ideal Location • Suitable for Horses
Don't Miss This Opportunity to BID, BUY, OWN this Magnificent Home for a FRACTION of its VALUE
Live & Online: Fri, June 29 • 1:07 PM MDT
Location: 3250 Via Margarita, Castle Rock, CO 80109
Previews: Sat, June 16 & Sat, June 23 • 1:00- 4:00 PM custom-designed European villa features sprawling vistas, grandiose Front Range views - all situated on 35± acres with privacy and seclusion. The gourmet kitchen is an entertainer's dream with hand-selected granite, multiple prep stations, personal serving bar and a vast array of appliances. The Master-Suite boasts a spa-like bath and leads out to the hot tub on the wrap-around deck. Business professionals will appreciate the dual offices and the basement provides abundant flex/rec space and in-law suite. With the agricultural zoning, this property is also suitable for horses and livestock - this property truly has it all.
• 5 Ba, 7 Ba
• 10,142± sq ft
• 35.36± acres w/views of the mountains
• Zoned ag - suitable for horses & livestock
• Private well & seasonal creek
• Spacious open floor plan w/hardwood & tile flooring
• Multiple living & dining areas
• Soaring ceilings & detailed architecture
• Gourmet kitchen
• Open backyard w/wrap-around deck & hot tub
• Waverton Ranch neighborhood
• Less than 30 min from the heart of Denver & 45 min to Colorado Springs
• Conveniently tucked away yet close to shopping, golf courses & more.
We encourage you to visit during our property previews. Come meet our auction team, learn more about how easy it is to buy at auction, and view the Country | Prestige Auction
Janelle Karas, E. Tufts Ave Suite 1235
Denver, CO 80237
Terms: 10 % Buyer's Premium. Broker CO-OP 2.5% Detailed bidders Information is available in the Property Information Packet. All bidders are encouraged to read these materials before registering or bidding on this property. Visit website for full terms, conditions and additional information. Franchise office independently owned and operated.