"Seller Ready to Sell by end of 2018"
"Calling All Offers"
Unique opportunity to own and operate a first-class roping and cutting horse facility for sale in Northeast Texas.
Location: Located just south of Mt. Vernon, Texas, the county seat of Franklin County, is seventy-two miles southwest of Texarkana and ninety-six miles northeast of Dallas in the central portion of the county. Property sits on county road with access for large vehicles and semis.
Land: The property consists of approx. 132 acres, with a mixture of open pasture, some mixed hardwood, live water creek, commercial pad for RV and multiple ponds. Large stocked lake and multiple ponds. Good grasses allow for cattle and horse grazing. Over 2 miles of piped fencing throughout the ranch. The Carrizo-Wilcox Aquifer extends below the surface and provides well water throughout the ranch, including the home and headquarters.
Horse Facilities: The improvements on this property are numerous. As an equestrian facility, the ranch is set up to operate as a first class training facility or cutting horse facility.
· 150 x 300 Indoor Arena with Announcer Stand and bleachers full length of arena
· 175 x 400 Outdoor Pipe Arena
· Horse Barn with 7 separate stalls with runs and tack room
· 10 Additional 20' wide covered horse stalls attached to Indoor Arena
· 10 Additional horse stalls on opposite side of Indoor Arena
· Multiple Paddocks
· Multi-Stall Barn
· Moving Lane
Homes: The property has several home allowing for both owner and management.
· 2,200 Sq. Ft. Main home with 2 large bedrooms, 2 baths and 2 living areas. Upgraded kitchen includes granite countertops, custom cabinets, large breakfast bar, newer appliances and more.
· 2015 Single Wide Mobile home
· 1,700 Sq. Ft. Double Wide home currently being utilized for office headquarters
Shops: Multiple outbuildings and shops
· Multi-Purpose Activity Center fully insulated w/ Commercial Kitchen:
o Commercial Convection Vent-a-hood, Flat Grill, Fryers, Deep Freezers, Prep Tables, Ice-Maker, Dining Area, Tables & Chairs, TV, His & Her Bath and Shower and Office.
· Large Shop
o 3-Bay Door Roll -up in front and another 2-Bay area with roll-up
o Fully Insulated
o 110/220 Capability
o Office area
o Cement Flooring
o Centrally Cooled
· Full Set of Cattle Working Pens
· Piped & Cable Fencing
· 40 Space RV Park with Septic, Electric & Water
· Much More....
· Horse Training Facility
· Horse Cutting Facility
· Youth Camp
· Church Camp
· Wedding Venue
· Event Center
· Commercial Business Opportunity
Ranch Maps & Files
More Ranch Details
Ranch Price History
More Ranches from JW Ross
- 1,600 AC : $6M
- 540 AC : $2.25M
- 380 AC : $2.25M
- 76.2 AC : $250K
- 540 AC : $2.25M
- 247.8 AC
- 252 AC : $995K
- 204 AC : $870K
- New 60 AC : $210K
- New 10.1 AC : $235K
- New 85 AC : $785K
- 132 AC : $1.95M