715. 41 acres planted pines - Talbot County, Georgia
- North Poplar Trace Road and Carl Mathis Road, just north of US Highway 80; 14 miles east of Talbotton, 15 miles south of Thomaston
- 207 acres 2011 planted pines
- 177 acres 2012 planted pines
- 62 acres 2013 planted pines
- 36 acres cutover woodland (2015)
- 233 acres hardood/pine mix along creek and streams
- Richland Creek along southern property line; several good streams through the property
- Road system
- County road frontage on paved North Poplar Trace Road and unpaved Carl Mathis Road
- Hunting lease income
- A great pine timber investment with hunting, creek fishing, and recreation
- Seller will consider dividing into large per acre)
Latitude, Longitude: 32.726200, -84.407324
Call at .
Please do not enter property without permission.