185 acres of land for sale in Ashtabula County, Ohio. The great outdoors all on one property.
Property features include:
- Over 30 acres of marshes and wetlands built with help from wildlife agencies
- Over a half mile of the West Branch of the Ashtabula River flows through the property
- 140 acres of woods
- 10 acres of cropland
- Unleased mineral rights on half the farm
- Excellent waterfowl, deer, and turkey hunting
- Plenty of fishing opportunities
- Trails throughout
- Many species of wildlife on the property including bald eagles, beavers, bitterns, and more.
Final acreage subject to parcel split. Mineral rights included on parcel00100. Annual property taxes are approximately but will be adjusted for final survey. Private showings only.