11.9 acres of land for sale in Fairfield County, Ohio. Conveniently located less than a mile from the sought after area known as "Hideaway Hills" and only 8 miles from downtown Lancaster. Whether you're looking for a get away property or land to build on, this is definitely one to take a look at.
Property features include:
- Mature timber
- Beautiful building sites
- Approximately 270 ft. of road frontage on Borah Hill Rd
- Approximately 500 ft. of road frontage on Stonegate Rd.
- 1 acre open field right off the driveway
- Deed restrictions are in place to protect the subdivision
- Shared easement known as Stonegate Rd
- Maintenance agreement for all users of Stonegate Rd
- Great hunting potential
- The topography is very friendly, being level at the road with a gentle slope to the back of the property
- Natural gas and electric service are available at the road.
All mineral interest the Seller owns will convey with the sale. There is a Columbia Gas storage lease. Annual taxes are approximately $573. Call today to schedule a private showing.