11.9 acres of land for sale in Fairfield County, Ohio. Conveniently located less than a mile from the sought after area known as "Hideaway Hills" and only 8 miles from downtown Lancaster. Whether you're looking for a get away property or land to build on, this is definitely one to take a look at.
Property features include:
- Seller will contribute up to $2,000 for Buyers Closing costs, pre-paid items and inspections.
- Mature timber
- Beautiful building sites
- Approximately 270 ft. of road frontage on Borah Hill Rd
- Approximately 500 ft. of road frontage on Stonegate Rd.
- 1 acre open field right off the driveway
- Deed restrictions are in place to protect the subdivision
- Shared easement known as Stonegate Rd
- Maintenance agreement for all users of Stonegate Rd
- Great hunting potential
- The topography is very friendly, being level at the road with a gentle slope to the back of the property
- Natural gas and electric service are available at the road.
All mineral interest the Seller owns will convey with the sale. There is a Columbia Gas storage lease. Annual taxes are approximately $573. Call today to schedule a private showing.
Ranch Map & Boundaries
More Ranch Details
Ranch Price History
More Ranches from Mossy Oak Properties Land Sales & Services
- 51.2 AC : $1.1M
- New 65.6 AC : $675K
- 500 AC : $775K
- 257 AC : $643K
- 18.1 AC : $79.9K
- 34.1 AC : $2M
- New 265.5 AC : $799K
- 214.9 AC : $1.18M
- 37 AC : $105K
- 99.7 AC : $300K
- 47.7 AC : $399K
- 95.5 AC : $780K