PROPERTY IS SOLD. 19.902 acres of land for sale in Vinton County Ohio. This is a great opportunity to purchase a small recreational lot that has everything to offer.
Property features include:
- Nice building lot
- Gently rolling topography
- Approximately 2,000 feet of Middle Fork Salt Creek frontage
- Fishing, canoeing, kayaking
- Unbelievable deer sign
- Diverse wildlife population
- About 8 miles from Tar Hollow State Park
The seller has taken some trophy deer off the property in the past few years. All mineral rights owned by the seller will transfer with the sale. Current annual taxes are approximately 421.40. Call today to set up your private showing. Contact listing agents Matt Whiteman at email or Matt Collins at email for more information.