1610 acre ranch located near Roxton, Texas, south of Honey Grove on FM 824. Exceptional working cattle ranch with highly improved grass, water, corrals and fencing to make a complete operation capable of cow/calf or stocker operation.
- 1610 acres total
- 1400 in improved pasture
- 210 in cultivation
- 90x100 barn with lean to
- 50x100 barn
- Covered pipe corrals, tub and squeeze chute
- Multiple paddocks funneling into covered corrals for AI breeding and calf backgrounding
- Extensive pipe fencing throughout ranch
- Additional corrals on east side of ranch for efficient cattle handling and shipping
- Ranch has well established Bermuda grass that was planted
- FM and county road frontage
- 3/2 remodeled foreman's house with small cattle pens
- 40x65 hay barn at east headquarters
- 18 ponds with over 20 acres of surface water
- All fencing is less than 5 years old
Wafer Creek Ranch has abundant wildlife opportunities including: deer, hogs, varmint, dove and ducks. Fishing is also available.
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Century 21 Harvey Properties.