• This is NOT land. This is land with 3 cabins & 2 barns
• Long frontage on both sides of the Big Patsiliga and Little Patsiliga Creeks, including the convergence of the two creeks. Several miles downstream the creek runs into the Flint River.
• Entire acreage designed to maximize wildlife habitat, food plots, hunting stands + plenty of acorn-bearing mature hardwoods make this tract perfect for hunting & fishing
• Timber Investment: planted pine in various age classes (some is ready to thin in 2017), bottomland hardwood is absolutely gorgeous, likely some of the prettiest hardwood timber in Middle GA
• Fishing & Ducks: 2-acre stocked pond with bluegill and bass + plenty of fish in the Big Patsiliga and Little Patsiliga, both bodies of water are perfect habitat for waterfowl
• With 3 cabins & 2 barns this tract is perfect for corporate retreats, a family estate, or to get “off the grid”
• Tract is NOT encumbered by a perpetual Conservation Easement
• Call Broker for Location Maps & financing info