Absolute Auction - Red River South Marina & Travel Center
Reserve Auction - 29± Acres • 2% Buyer’s Agent Commission
Established Businesses • Outstanding Fishing • High Traffic Area
Unlimited Potential in Sportsman’s Paradise.
Tuesday, June 27 • 11 AM CT
7980 Barksdale Blvd (HWY 71), Bossier City, LA 71112
Preview: By Appointment Only
Make your move on this income-producing recreational property, lucrative businesses and/or land with considerable opportunities for growth. The property will be sold at auction on-site and online as three parcels with the opportunity to purchase one, two or all three.
Lot 1: Marina includes 66 slips, 49 RV sites & 37 cabins
• Located on 59± acres with 2,400± sq ft convenience store
• Cold storage, snacks, fishing equipment and bait - only marina with both gas and bait in the area
• Site of Bassmaster Classic in 2009 and 2012, plus other major fishing tournaments
Lot 2: Travel Center with Restaurant & Casino
• 7.5± acres with 361± ft of frontage
• Murrell’s historic landmark restaurant, 2,339± sq ft, fully operational, 65 person capacity
• Gaming room facility with full liquor bar, 2,000± sq ft
Lot 3: 29± Adjacent acres
• Significant highway frontage, adjacent to both properties
• Electricity and gas utilities are available to the property, no water or sewer service is available
More info for each lot can be found on website.
| Real Estate Group | Strategic Client Services
Mike Jones, CAI, GPPA, BAS,
LA Auctioneer License 524
5430 LBJ Freeway, Suite 270 Dallas, TX |
United Country | Lifestyle Properties
LA RE License BROK.0000071249.A-ASA LA Auctioneer License 1721
1598 Hudson Lane, Monroe, LA 71201
Franchise office is independently owned and operated.
Looking for a similar property? Fill out the contact form on this page, tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll help you find it.