72 acres with a pond; open, wooded, home - Jefferson County, Louisville, Georgia
- Middleground Road, just outside of Louisville
- 27 acres cultivated with farm lease income
- 38 acres beautiful old pine and hardwood timber
- 1.7 acre spring fed pond with plenty of shade for summertime fishing
- Stream with possible pond site
- Long frontage on Manson Branch along the southern property line
- 1544+- sq ft concrete block house with 2 bedrooms, 1-1/2 bathrooms, living room with fireplace, dining room, kitchen, utility room, basement, heating & air conditioning, front porch, large side porch and covered deck.
- Barn with lots of storage space
- Louisville city water
- Mature pecan and fruit trees
- Long county paved road frontage on Middleground Road
- A wonderful retreat or homeplace with a lot to offer: fishing, deer, turkeys, quail (see photo), farming, a cozy house; and convenience to town.
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.