• This is NOT $3k per acre land. This is $1,500 per acre land with 2 cabins
Two cabins, two creeks, good timber investment, food plots, hunting stands, totally set up for hunting, this 106-acres feels like 200 + acres.
• Bordered by two creeks that intersect to make a corner - Patsiliga and Little Patsiliga, reliable source for deer, turkey, hogs, ducks, + fishing
• Pricing breakdown: 1,200-SF custom cabin $75/sf, 950-SF cabin $60/SF, land value $800/acre, timber value $700/ac, power/well/septic $20k (Broker’s estimates)
• Entire acreage professionally maximized to benefit wildlife, including deer, turkey, wild boar, quail, dove, ducks, rabbit, and small game
• Sawtooth Oak, Apple, and other fruiting trees for wildlife planted throughout the property
• Laid out perfectly for deer hunting, with 4 box stands set up and ready to hunt over established food plots
• Beautiful mature hardwood bottoms run the entire length of the creeks
• Planted pines ready to thin in 4-5 years
• Two cabins on property handcrafted by the current owner
• Small barn for equipment storage
• Local financing in-place, Buyer must pre-qualify before scheduling an appointment
Contact Broker Adam Henley, (478)960-5346 for additional maps.