314.9 acres wooded, creek - West Stewart County, Georgia
- Grass Creek Road, 5 miles south of Omaha, GA; 17 miles west of Lumpkin
- 3 miles east of the Chattahoochee River, Florence Marina State Park, and the north end of Lake Eufaula; 8 miles west of Providence Canyon State Park
- 83 acres natural hardwood/pine mix about 15 years old
- 180 acres mostly old, thinned pines
- Grass Creek flows through the property
- Established wildlife food plots
- County road frontage on Grass Creek Road
- Super recreational/hunting tract close to the Chattahoochee River and other sites of outdoor interest; hunting lease income
$409,400 ($1300 per acre)
Latitude, Longitude: 32.089604, -85.001287
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.