529.104 acres planted pines - Stewart County, Georgia
- Ragtown Road; 12 miles south of Cusseta, 29 miles south of Columbus
- Great stand of longleaf and loblolly pine trees planted 2013-2014
- Hardwood drains
- Slaughter Creek and Little Slaughter Creek flow through the property
- 2 acre beaver pond on Little Slaughter Creek
- Established wildlife food plots
- Extensive interior road system
- Long county road frontage on Ragtown Road
- Pine timber investment with hunting/recreation; hunting lease income
263.863 acres - $316,600 ($1200/acre)
265.241 acres - $318,300 ($1200/acre)
529.104 acres - $634,900 ($1200/acre)
Latitude, Longitude: 32.203071, -84.680565
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.