Amazing Log Home on 20 Acres (+/-)
Located just outside Kansas City in Stilwell, Kansas.
Setting on 20+/- acres next to the Blue River, this is your personal family retreat without ever leaving town. The views are delightful any time of day from the full length windows or the wrap around, Brazilian wood deck, which overlook the lake. The home has two full living spaces, each with their own kitchen, and bedrooms and bathrooms on both floors. The custom floors are comprised of beautiful hardwood and blue quartz stone which feature heated floors in the bathrooms. Enjoy the Great Room with a huge floor-to-ceiling fire place and ample space for entertaining friends, family or event parties.
Other highlights of the property feature a developed spring fed lake which is stocked with a variety of bass, channel cat, and other pan fish. Enjoy swimming or fishing in this beautiful lake. Large open fields on the property allow for outside entertaining, complete with outdoor lighting and a fire pit. In addition, there is an over sized shop building which has (5) overhead bay doors, electricity and concrete floor.
This exquisite custom log home has all the feel of living in the country with all of the security and conveniences of living in the metropolitan area. This property is located in the highly sought-after Blue Valley School District and is only minutes away from great shopping and entertainment districts. If you have been looking for a showplace that breathes high country charm and prestige, then you have found it at 15980 Kenneth Rd., Stilwell, Kansas.
• 4 Bedrooms, 4 Full Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms
• Living Area Under Roof: 5,390
• Flooring: Blue Quartz stone in living areas, hardwood in bedrooms and carpet in loft.
• Laundry Room: Located on each floor
• Elevator access
• Walkout access in each bedroom
• Two Full Kitchens on Each Floor
Upstairs kitchen includes two refrigerators, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, two ovens and stove-top range
Skylight in upstairs kitchen
Downstairs kitchen includes refrigerator, garbage compactor, oven, microwave, stove-top with griddle
Appliances include Frigidaire, Thermador, Whirlpool, KitchenAid and Jenn-Air
• Central Vacuum System by Beam Classic
• Two water heaters by A.O. Smith
• Two heating and cooling units
• Ademco Security System
• Large two stall garage
• Brazilian wood wrap-around deck
• Two acre lake stocked with fish
• Floating dock
• 75x30 steel outbuilding with 5 doors and concrete floor & electricity
• Gated Entrance
• Asphalt driveway
• All-Weather Porte Cochere for parking
• Located in Blue Valley School District
• 10 minutes from Prairiefire shopping, entertainment dining and the prestigious Prairiefire Museum
• 5 minutes from Nall Valley shopping, entertainment dining, Ironhorse Golf Club, The Lodge at Ironwoods, parks