Premier Estate Auction
18± Acres | Multi-Generational Homes, Retreat Center or Equine Property
Saturday: April 22 • 11 AM
On-Site: 1024 Pin Oak Lane, Bourbon, MO 65441 (5 Minutes south of Sullivan)
Open House: Saturday, March 25 • 10 AM - 2 PM or by Appt
Directions: 1 hour West of St. Louis/ 45 min East of Rolla, Minutes away from the Upper Meramec River; trophy smallmouth, trout and floating
Premier multi-generational homes, retreat center or equine property on 18± acres is being offered at auction in Sullivan, Missouri. Perfect for family with elderly parents or semi-independent family members, extended family or guests. This luxury home in Crawford County is not only well suited for multigenerational living, extended families, and dual-living for modern multi-family arrangements, but could also be used as a corporate retreat, group compound or country vacation home.
Main Home 7,000± sq ft custom:
• 3 BR, 4 BA w/ two gas fireplaces
• Kitchen w/ stainless steel appliances, butler’s station & breakfast nook
• Formal dining room, library / study & sunroom overlooking courtyard & pool
• Custom woodwork & luxury features throughout the house
• Game room, exercise room & additional recreational space
• Oversized two car 30 x 40 detached garage
• Access to villa thru oversized two-car garage or thru courtyard w/heated pool & hot tub
Attached Villa 1,575± sq ft
• 2 Br, 3.5 Ba
• Custom kitchen & formal dining room
• 2 sided living w/ one side a designated Country | Land and Lake Properties
In conjunction w/
United Real Estate | Select Properties
Bill Ziercher | David Hollenberg | Jose’ Cruz
Visit website for terms & conditions. Franchise office is independently owned and operated.
Looking for a similar property? Fill out the contact form on this page, tell us what you’re looking for, and we’ll help you find it.