•Property is Being Clearcut due to Storm Per Acre Includes: Immaculate Doublewide Cabin, Well & Septic, Power on Site, 9 Hunting Stands (Including a 32-Foot Tower Stand)
• Cool Opportunity to Buy a Large Tract at an Affordable Price as a “Blank Canvas.” You can re-plant in pine trees or let the property naturally regenerate, pick where to have your food plots, interior roads, fields, pasture, and fencing. Broker can assist in land-planning, wildlife enhancement, pond construction, interior roads, or sub-dividing off the long paved road frontage.
• 2-Miles of Frontage on Two Different Creeks + Huge Lake Site
• Long Frontage on The Little Patsiliga Creek has Several Large Beaver Ponds, Perfect Waterfowl Habitat
• Several Foot-Bridges Cross the Creek to Interior Islands, Set-Up for Duck Hunting
• Major Topo Changes, Feels Like a North GA Mountain Tract
• Only 10 Minutes from Butler, 45-Minutes from Macon
• Land for Sale in Taylor County, Georgia