The Pineora Tracts are 161.6 acres of timber and recreational land in 2 lots set about 3 miles apart in Effingham County, Georgia. There is a 154.9-acre lot south of the town of Guyton and a 6.7-acre lot north of the same town. Both lots have road frontage and are in a landscape of rural home sites, farmland and timberland. The properties have been managed for timber and hunting for many years. There is excellent hunting for deer and turkey and the site quality is very good for growing timber.
· Lots are in Effingham County, Georgia, 30 miles northwest of Savannah and 20 miles northwest of Pooler
· 154.9-acre lot is approximately one mile north of Pineora and two miles south of Guyton
· This larger lot has frontage on Georgia Highway 17 - one mile on the west side and ¾ mile on the east side
· 6.7-acre lot is off Brogdon Road approximately one mile north of Guyton
· Lot is accessible via a woods roads from Brogdon Road.
· Electric service available roadside
· Merchantable pine and hardwood timber