291.473 acres open, wooded, cabin/pole barn - South Burke County, Georgia
- Bark Camp Church Road, 7 miles north of Midville, 13 miles south of Louisville, 23 miles south of Waynesboro
-Surrounded by large farm and timber properties, including Old Town Plantation
- 97 acres open with natural vegetation and wildlife plantings, including switchgrass borders and food plots
- 0.4 acre fenced bermuda grass paddock for horses; additional 5.4 acres bermuda grass field
- 4 acre pond
- 175 acres older hardwood/pine mix
- Cabin/pole barn with concrete floor, power, ht/ac, well water
- Storage building/pump house
- Excellent hunting/recreational retreat managed for wildlife
$625,000 ($2144 per acre)
Call Chad Shivers at 706-833-9114.
Please do not enter property without permission.