• Beautiful, 680± deeded acre property well situated for hunting and fishing opportunities with Box Butte Creek traversing the property.
• Located along the central flyway which is known for its great waterfowl hunting.
• Excellent habitat and protection abounds for a wide variety of wildlife that includes mule and whitetail deer, wild turkeys, pheasants, ducks, geese, and sharp-tail grouse.
• The property has been greatly enhanced with the planting of approximately 24,000 trees, including some fruit trees.
• There are two CRP and two Wetlands agreements currently in place on the property which provide a good income. There are 287 acres of dry land farm ground and additional pasture acres for grazing.
• The improvements are located at the southern end of the property and include an older 3,724 sq. ft., three story house with five bedrooms and two baths; a large, older 4,160 sq. ft. barn; a 1,584 sq. ft. shed; a small shed; corrals; and three small grain bins.