• The Double JR Ranch - West Unit is being offered as a smaller, 149 acre parcel that sits on the north end of the property.
• This offering with its unobstructed mountain views and overlook of the historic town of Sheridan presents an outstanding building site opportunity.
• The property has been surveyed and the owner will split the cost of a new fence 50/50.
• Half of this parcel is irrigated fields under side-roll sprinklers with the other half being pasture ground.
• The newly seeded alfalfa and sainfoin fields produce 4-6 ton of high quality hay per acre.
• There is electricity to the edge of the property and good access from Upper Road.
• The views of Moncreiffe Ridge, Little Goose Peak, and Cloud Peak Wilderness to the west are unobstructed and unparalleled in beauty.